Remote control cars bring fun and excitement to your life. You can use them on hard terrains to enjoy top-level car racing moments. They are a magnificent tool that enables you to bond well with your family.
The smile It brings to your kid’s face is incredible. Are you looking to buy a hobby-grade remote control car for you or for your kid?
Here, we will walk you through everything you need to know to land yourself a perfect RC car. The following are the reviews of the Best RC cars that you can buy in 2020.
|Laegendary Large Scale RC Electric Off Road Monster Truck|
|Redcat Racing EPX Drift Car|
|Redcat Racing Volcano EPX - 4WD Monster Truck|
|Traxxas 37054-1 Rustler: Stadium Truck|
|Hosim 4WD High-Speed Electronic Off-street RC Car|
|Redcat Racing Everest-10 Electric Rock Crawler|
|VCANNY Remote Control Car|
|Traxxas Slash 1/10-Scale 2WD Short Course Racing Truck|
|Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer|
|Tamiya 58346 The Grasshopper RC Car|
1. Legend 1:10 Scale Large RC Truck
If you’re looking for an amazing and cool present, then you are going to love this RC car. You can race with two or more RC cars simultaneously, with no impedance.
Basically, you just need to pair the first car with its remote and drive, then you repeat the step for the second car.
Racing your friends or family is always interesting and everyone can participate in the LEGENDARY fun. The 4WD 1/10 scale RC monster truck has extraordinary durability, grip, and operation.
Also, the oil-filled metal shocks and heavy-duty wheels allow you to drive the LEGEND RC truck on all surfaces such as sand, road, or concrete.
- 2.4GHz radio remote controller
- Extreme tire-scorching action
- Powerful and superfast
- Speed can go up to 30 mph
- It uses 3AA batteries
- The remote is made from cheap materials
2. Redcat Racing EPX Drift Car
The Redcat Racing EPX Drift Car is for individuals who like presenting the best gifts to the kids that they love. This RC race car accompanies several unique features to make it truly outstanding and exceptionally lifelike cars.
In order to keep this amazing car ready for action, there is a rechargeable battery.
Dissimilar to other standard RC vehicles where their batteries aren’t chargeable which makes them unable to run for longer hours. The battery is 7.2 v and 2000 mAh.
Also, the RC car comes with a charger, so you won’t have to worry about buying a separate one.
- 40a Waterproof ESC, 19T RC550 Brushed Electric Motor, Powerful steering servo, and 2.4GHz radio.
- 1:10 scale,
- Five-Star rims,
- Scale drift tires,
- Lightweight plastic chassis,
- Independent suspension with aluminum top-plate,
- Oil-filled shock absorbers throughout.
- The car battery is rechargeable, and one charge runs for up to more than 2 hours.
- The material is durable.
- The wheels drift easily without ruining the vehicle
- There’s no shock absorbing factor to the body
- The speed is not too high
3. Redcat Racing Volcano EPX - 4WD Monster Truck
Redcat Racing is without a doubt one of the biggest names in the RC cars manufacturing industry. With each RC car they make, they are ensuring that they remain at the very top.
That is particularly true with regard to the Volcano EPX Pro.
This 1/10 monster truck sports the 27T 540 brushless electric motor and has 4WD for extreme off-road performance. It’s made from polycarbonate, which is tough and can hold off a couple of high-speed impacts.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable height, Tunable shock absorbers, Adjustable toe-angle, Tunable gear diff.., and Adjustable camber
- 19T brushed 550 electric motor with heat sink
- Waterproof high torque steering servo, Waterproof ESC, 2.4GHz radio system
- Aggressive bead-lock rock crawling tires
- Nice adjustable controller
- Great value for entry-level crawler
- Battery connectors are odd
4. Traxxas Rustler: Stadium Truck
The Traxxas Slash is made just to put you in an intense and high-flying off-road action. The scale-look tires offer you the perfect measure of thick and bite.
The electronics segments are sealed thus making it ideal for all weather conditions.
This RC truck will transform your backyard into a standard racing track, enabling you to immerse yourself in the action of high-speed racing.
Fly over every obstacle while tearing max speed through the turns with your 2WD RC truck.
It is mainly intended to enable you to challenge the skills of other racers or discover an all-new skill on the track.
- Titan 12-Turn-550 Motor and XL-5 Waterproof ESC
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Seven-Cell NiMH battery
- Fast enough for novices
- Waterproof and electronic speed control
- Ergonomic structure
- Highly durable
- You need to buy a separate charger
- The battery life isn’t enough
5. Hosim Large Size 1:10 Scale High Speed
The Hosim Cross Country RC car is outfitted with two engines which offer drivers an elevated level of power when compared to RC vehicles with only one engine.
It’s likewise designed for elevated handling and control, for instance, moving forward/backward, right/left.
This RC vehicle is ideal for explicit actions which include, drifting and turning.
It has professional steering with full functionality. All the four wheels on the truck are equipped with bouncing spring materials to bolster the RC from dropping off the surface and the precarious ground surface.
- Speed: 30MPH
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Up to 15 minutes of running time
- Charging time is 2.5 hours
- Control distance is 80m
- Lightweight, strong, and sturdy
- High and low-speed settings
- Twin motors for additional power
- The battery time is too short
6. Redcat Racing Everest-10 Electric Rock Crawler
Here’s a beast, the Redcat Everest 10. This RC truck is not just an ordinary monster truck. It is true for the hard hitters. It does not hold itself down in style.
Also, it comes either in an energizing blue color or a gleaming red color.
Essentially, this truck is intense and well built. If you are aiming to embark on some wild adventures, this is the truck for you.
- It has an aluminum chassis, aluminum capped oil-filled shock absorbers, and 4-Link suspension
- Bead lock wheels, shaft driven, centrally mounted motor, locked diffs, and ball bearings throughout.
- Selectable upper shock positions, tunable suspension, and adjustable height.
- The shocks are made up of aluminum and are oil-filled
- It has a powerful brushless motor
- The Battery and the charger are included
- The steering’s locking system isn’t well-built and made up of plastic pieces.
7. Vcanny 1:18 Scale Remote Control Car
This 1:18 scale RC vehicle is designed to be strong, powerful, and durable. As should be obvious, it will provide you with the best off-road practical car racing experience.
The speed of this vehicle can go up to 30 mph with the help of the brushed motor.
It’s an incredible off-road RC car that is explicitly intended for outdoor racing. Along these lines, you can go to the lawn, pack, or any outside spot you like to experience the magic of this car.
The transmitter range is up to 260 feet and profoundly responsive throttle and steering. The RC vehicle is accelerated by rechargeable 7.4V batteries.
- Sturdy shockproof resistance
- It has a speed of 30 mph powered by a 390 brushed motor
- Superior control experience
- Off-road realistic experience
- Speed can go up to 300 mph
- Explicitly designed for outdoor activities
- There are reports of gear failure
8. Traxxas Slash 2WD Racing Truck
If you are looking to buy a monster RC truck, this is a good decision to make. We would begin by saying the Traxxas Slash 2WD Racing Truck is a stunning brand.
While understanding the requirement for each buyer, they carefully design their models.
The RC car has 12-Turn motor that provides offers splendid speed of 35 MPH for an adventurous and exciting experience. You can drive it on wet, mud, snow surface.
- It includes Traxxas Seven-cell battery (NiMH)
- It has a 4-amp Twelve-volt DC charger
- The TQ 2.4GHz remote system's ergonomic structure is great for long-time racing and its internal antenna is quite solid
- Great in performance
- Extremely durable
- The battery is bought separately
9. Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer 4X4 RC Race Truck
The Unlimited Desert Racer consolidates Pro-Scale performance with heightened 6s power for the most exciting remote-controlled car driving experience conceivable.
It drives like an actual desert truck since it is built like an actual desert truck.
A four-link strong back axle offers gigantic suspension travel with real driving dynamics. To the GTR shocks absorber to the cantilever sway bars, Traxxas precisely reproduced a genuine desert racer in both structure and capacity.
- 4-pole 2200kV brushless motor
- 6s LiPo compatible
- There is a finned can for extra heat dissipation
- It maintains steering composure in order to allow throttle-on powerslides
- Superfast monster truck
- Four PVC-made big wheels
- Max speed is up to 46 km/h (30 mph)
- There are complains about gear failure
10. Tamiya The Grasshopper RC Car
This piece is the 1/10 scale Grasshopper Off-Road RC car from Tamiya. In light of the 1-seater buggies that tore up the dirt tracks all over the U.S. during the '80s, the Grasshopper originally hit the stores in 1984.
It is quite easy to assemble and easy to operate, the Tamiya lightweight Grasshopper ends up being an instant hit as the perfect entry-level remote-controlled buggy kit.
- 1.6" diameter rear five-spoke wheels in white
- Ribbed front tires and Sand paddle tires on the rear
- 0.87" diameter front five-spoke wheels in white
- It’s very fast
- It comes with great price
- Big battery
- It can be difficult to control
Best RC Cars Under $50
There are hundreds of RC cars under $50 that offer unique value. There are likewise heaps of poor-quality models around that do not deliver on their claims.
However, the purpose of this article is to review some of the top RC cars in this price class. These are models that have been existing for a long time.
You are at the right place in the event that you are new to RC cars and would like to explore the available options. Continue reading in case you don't know what to look for when buying RC cars under $50 in 2020.
1. KidiRace RC Remote Control Police Car for Kids
Police cars for a long time have always been popular among children and this model does not disappoint. It has a genuine look with a lot of cool features to keep the kids entertained.
This remote-controlled police car is sure to impress kids owing to its realistic sound effects and easy control feature.
They incorporate a car horn, police siren, and revving sounds. Add the flashing lights and it is easy to notice the model's beauty. The car is very solid and stands up well to those inescapable knocks.
Also, the rubber tires have an amazing grip that keeps the vehicle upstanding on tough turns and at high speeds.
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 7.6 x 6.5”
- 2WD RC Police Car
- Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Easy for kids to control
- Realistic sound effects
- Durable structure
- Long charging time
2. SZJJX RC Car Truck 2.4Ghz 4WD
This is a top-notch RC car that is available in different colors. If you’re fond of buggies, at that point this is a cool one to purchase.
It is a lofty RC vehicle that can perform wonderfully well and keep you engaged for hours. Truth be told, buggies fans like this car because of its various unique qualities.
The exterior is constructed from high-quality materials that make it strong enough to walk different surfaces.
The wheels of the SZJJX are one of its best features as they are made using an elastic, soft, top-quality PVC material, which adds to its gripping ability and ground strength.
- It has a powerful torque that helps it move freely
- There is a direction spinner that keeps it on road
- The four tires are equipped with suspensions
- It comes with original batteries
- It can pick up a speed of 20 mph
- The controller works well with 2.4Ghz
- The running time is too short
3. JEYPOD Remote Control Car, 2.4 GHz
The Jeypod remote-controlled car is an eco-friendly model including non-toxic plastic safe for kids. The maker has manufactured it to look like a real deal with its professional and accurate chassis design.
Its top-quality tires offer a strong grip and allow it to run or different terrains.
The Jeypod is the ideal racing RC car for your child if you are looking for one. It includes an incredible motor that gives a noteworthy speed of about 6.2 mph to 12.4 mph.
- There are 2 x 3.6V 700 mAh rechargeable batteries
- It can run for about 30 minutes on each full charge
- It is equipped with a pistol grip-style transmitter
- Its 2.4gHz allows gives room for no interference with multiple players
- Incredible control range of about 50 to 80 meters
- It incorporates baffle modeling that prevents collisions on hard edges and walls
- The car is quite small
Best RC Cars Under $100
Normally, toys are generally considered as a thing for children only, until now that toys like remote-controlled cars began gaining prominence.
Despite your age, the excitement that goes with playing with an RC car is simply mind-blowing.
With design looking as if they’ve just popped out of your video game, it is hard to resist the allurement of RC cars.
Owing to their modern looks, many people will in general wrongly accept that RC cars are too expensive.
Actually, that is why we’ve come up with this review of the best RC cars under $100 in 2020.
1. IMDEN Remote RC Off-Road Monster Truck, 1:18 Scale 2.4Ghz Radio 4WD
We have to say that speed is what your kid will generally care about. In the event that the RC vehicle can accomplish a steady speed, they won't need to stress over a thing.
What's more, this is the exact thing that IMDEN delivers.
Additionally, with speed, the vehicle accompanies a sturdy body to withstand basic falls and crashes. The wheels of the vehicle are heavyweight and intended to give a solid performance.
- Strong shockproof
- Superior handling experience
- It comes with rechargeable 7.4v batteries
- Sturdy construction
- Very high speed
- Battery time is too short
Haiboxing RC Car Protector
The Protector is an RC car that is made in two colors and can likewise be run on two different surfaces effectively. It does not have a brushless motor and though it is generally produced using plastic, it's very resilient.
There are parts made using metal, similar to the driveshaft, and it likewise has a usable extra wheel in the back.
The ground clearance is adequate for getting over little shakes and rough surfaces and it's still fit for road racing.
- Powered by 390 motor and 7.4V powerful batteries
- 2.4GHz radio-controlled system
- 4WD chassis employs metal diff., high-grip tires, ball bearings
- 4-wheel drive
- Aluminum shocks
- Great handling
- No actual lights
KOOWHEEL RC 4WD Off-Road RC Car
Equipped with 1500mAh Ni-Mh batteries, Koowheel off-road RC vehicle is a smooth remote-controlled car that will serve you very well.
This RC car battery charges quicker for a longer running period. Moreover, it is a very fast car that can run on the grass, beach, asphalt, and any other terrain.
Additionally, it runs at a speed of up to 18,5 mph. Attributable to this, it will run quicker than most RC vehicles, which makes it a decent option.
- It comes with a powerful built-in electric motor
- This Monster Truck is furnished with 7.4V 1500 mAh Ni-Mh batteries
- The car can go forward or backward and turn left or right, and with an operating radius of 50 meters.
- It’s very durable
- It runs all terrains
- It has a lasting battery
- Poor steering linkage
Best RC Cars Under $200
Hobby RC cars are much more enthralling than toy-grade ones. They have more features, and are more customizable, and faster.
In the under $200 price range, you will be seeing more RC vehicles that are hobby grade than the toy-grade ones.
Hobby-grade RC cars are designed by reputable makers and are made to last. They’re utilized for off-roading, general driving, and racing. Lamentably, hobby grade cars cost essentially more than their toy-grade counterparts.
This is because of top-notch materials, more confounded structuring, and bigger size. The followings are the best three RC cars in this category, therefore you don’t need to carry any research out again.
Exceed-RC Tacon Soar Buggy
There are lots of hobby-grade metallic materials utilized in the Tacon Soar Buggy. The RC car has anodized aluminum stun towers, 2mm aluminum chassis, and aluminum oil-filled shock absorbers.
The vehicle is both adjustable and upgradable—the way RC fans like things.
The choice to adjust the buggy’s behavioral qualities for various surfaces is important. Minor changes can take the performance to the next level.
Also, speed can vary in this car, however, the incredible 380 brushless motor and the stock battery should take the vehicle to more than 30 mph.
- It is equipped with the Tacon controller with 2.4GHz technology
- It has a 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH battery with 3.5mm gilded round connectors
- It has a 2.5mm anodized aluminum front and rear kick-up chassis with dirt guards
- Unique, colorful, buggy design
- Thick aluminum chassis
- Exceptional handling
- Aerodynamic performance
- Parts availability quandary
- Poor stock battery
Tamiya Racing Fighter 2WD Off-Road Buggy
When somebody mentions an ideal summer project, nothing else comes to mind – a stacked starter car unit.
Parts fit so well and there’re intensive guides to help you and your 10-year old child set it upright. The Racing Fighter Buggy is mounted on an easy to build DT-03 chassis.
Designed as a simple-to-get-started car to encourage upcoming drivers to dabble into the world of RC, its natural yet sturdy design enables smooth assembly and offers less experienced drivers the chance to get familiarized with RC model construction and composition
- A well-styled design made of polycarbonate
- A speed controller compatible with both brushless and brushed motors
- CVA oil dampers
- Sturdy enough to survive crashes
- Polycarbonate is durable and lightweight
- You can adjust and customize the chassis platform
- Not totally upgradable
- You will have to purchase the transmitter separately
Traxxas Stampede Monster Truck
If the Hall of Fame could make it into the monster truck world, then this is it. When you combine the finest of bold looks with top-quality performance, the result you get is the Traxxas Stampede Monster truck.
Up until this point, no truck effectively matches its capabilities, unique style, and capacities to stand against tough situations.
This monster truck was the original high-performance monster truck and its amazing toughness has made this name synonymous for monster truck driving enjoyable.
Today, the Stampede has innovative features, bold looks, and obviously, more power to surge the fun part even higher.
- Uses the 12T 550 modified motor
- Ultra-tough suspensions
- Runs on a 7-Cell NiMH 3000mAh Traxxas iD battery
- The tires give extra traction and stability
- It is very easy to operate
- It is loaded with innovative features
- It can’t make sharp turns at high speeds
Best RC Cars Under $300
RC cars bring fun to everybody. Driving them around is viewed as an intriguing activity and is something that pulls in a considerable amount of attention.
Owing to their fame, you will run over many options with varieties in price and features when looking for one.
In this segment, we've come up with the top three RC cars under $300 in 2020.
Redcat Racing Brushless Electric Tornado EPX PRO Buggy
It’s a magnificent all-around buggy accelerated by the best in class brushless motor and superb exterior design that will suit kids as well as individuals of any age too!
It’s running on the 3300kv 540 Novatech Brushless electric motor, which includes 4WD and forward/turns around transmission.
Aside from that, it is likewise running 7.2v 2000mAh NiMH battery that enables it to go very fast and endure through a great deal of time.
On the drawback, the controller requires an astounding 8 AA batteries which will cost a lot of money if you go for the powerful ones.
- It has a Brushless power system and Aluminum body oil-filled shocks
- 3000KV RC540 Brushless Motor
- Aggressive racing tires, 4-Wheel independent suspension, 5-Star rims, Ready to run
- Sturdy structure
- It is fast
- Long-lasting transmitter range
- It should have a stronger backup battery
- The charger isn’t that strong
Redcat Racing Blackout XBE Pro Brushless Electric Buggy
The Redcat Racing Blackout XBE has a 4WD, waterproof ESC, and ground-breaking brushless motor.
This could be your best remote control car. It is extremely powerful and charming to drive.
It is ready to run the moment you unbox it and also comes with a strong Li-Po battery and charger.
It has unbelievable footing for moving around tough obstacles in style, and the reverse and forward ESC allows simple drift around sharp corners.
- Blackout XBE Pro accompanies aluminum oil-filled shock absorbers
- It has a very durable body which is made from polycarbonate
- It has waterproof components and independent suspension system
- Very durable buggy
- Good value for money
- Superb control around tight corners
- Poor-quality battery charger
- Shock absorbers aren’t strong enough
The original monster truck, Bigfoot, started the monster truck wonder and attracted regular individuals to becoming monster truck enthusiasts all across the world.
The Traxxas 36034-1 Bigfoot incorporates a 7-cell Ni-Mh battery, a fast charger, a waterproof receiver compartment to permit all-weather fun.
Also, the radio system is incredible for an all-day drive, and the RC monster truck is both tough and, well, ridiculous.
This RC monster truck is outstanding with regard to maneuvering all surfaces. This is because of the land Groove tires on every wheel.
- Incorporates Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC and watertight receiver box
- 3 channel TQ receiver allow for all-weather fun
- Suitable for adults and kids alike
- Lovely finish
- Great value
- Tires aren’t suitable for high speeds
Best Expensive RC Cars ($400+ category)
Most importantly, remote-controlled vehicles are toys; nonetheless, that doesn't deny them the astonishing blend of tech, performance, and durability that numerous models offer.
Their cost may have all the earmarks of being steep; in any case, the outcome is justified after all and certainly offers you a ton of fun.
Moreover, nothing compares to owning a bit of tech that enhances your connection with your loved ones. One sure approach to arrive there is to get yourself an adaptable RC car.
We will be looking at the models deemed the best expensive in this section.
Traxxas 1/10 Slash 4X4 Brushless Short Course Truck
This cutting edge 4X4 RC truck takes the performance of RC trucks to the next level with its newly restructured low center of gravity chassis that improves incredible maneuvering, quick steering response, and high corner speed.
When at full speed, the suspension works harder and better. The RC car is furnished with GTR hard-anodized aluminum shock absorber with PTFE-covered 13mm bores and titanium-nitride shafts for smooth, steady, comfortable, damping laps after laps.
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-hubs
- Extreme brushless VXL power for 60+ mph speeds
- Rigid, low center of gravity chassis
- It has an ergonomic design.
- Watertight and Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy-Duty Wheels
- It does not come with a charger
ARRMA Typhon Speed Buggy
Nothing is preventing you from arriving at a top speed of 70 mph with this ready-to-run ARRMA Typhon 1/8 Scale Speed Buggy. It’s one of the best expensive RC cars in the market.
Built fast, tough, and outfitted with the 2.4 GHz Spektrum STX2 radio, it’s a great idea to go for a fast race on all terrains and weather conditions!
Additionally, the wheels are furnished with thorn-like multi-surface boots B tires. Moreover, the low-drag wing helps to keep the RC vehicle grounded.
It likewise adds to responsive maneuvering and close control at high speeds.
- ADS-15M servo, Waterproof BLX185 ESC
- Sleek, electric RC speed buggy
- Fast, powerful, and ready to run over dirt
- It’s highly durable
- It’s extremely fast
- Good control on all surfaces
- It does not come with any charger
Traxxas TRX-4 Ford Bronco 1/10 Trail and Scale Crawler
Originally debuted in 1966 as a 4x4 SUV, the Ford Bronco developed to a full-size truck in the late ‘70s, establishing its status as a tough 4x4 junkie.
Traxxas TRX-4 honors the great 1979 Ford Bronco with this perfect nitty-gritty and devoted reproduction mounted on the unimaginably competent TRX-4 chassis.
From the chrome bumpers and wheels to the flawless Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 reproduces the Bronco's legendary era time with the tech and durability that could only be seen with Traxxas.
- Waterproof electronics
- Innovative portal axles offer huge ground clearance and eliminate chassis torque twist
- Powerful 21T Titan 550 motor and XL-5 HV ESC
- Highly powerful
- It is durable
- It is well designed
- The battery is bought separately
Best RC Cars for Kids in 2020
Are you in the market for the best gifts to give your children during a festive season or for their birthdays? If this is the case, then don’t look beyond RC cars.
These products work not only to entertain them but likewise assume an incredible role in building up their cognitive and motor skills.
The thought behind being able to remotely control a car is staggering and brings tons of engagement and enjoyment.
In the event that this is your concern, then, you don’t need to worry as we’ve prepared for you a list of the best three RC cars that you can buy for your kids in 2020.
Maisto R/C Rock Crawler Extreme
The Maisto Rock Crawler handles driveways and off-road trails easily and can keep your kid busy for a long time.
Made with three motors to handle off-road conditions like rock and grass, the Rock Crawler Extreme handles it all with huge tires, 4WD, and full suspension.
Upheld by a sturdy frame that can deal with some falling and crashing, the Maisto achieves a child-friendly top speed of around five mph making it easy for kids learning to drive the car.
- Three powerful motors, two for driving and one for steering
- Front and rear articulated suspension, ideal for tough off-road action
- Lightweight, tough vac-formed body
- The outer shell is removable
- Good handling
- Highly durable
- The suspension is majorly plastic
- Lack of replacement parts
SPESXFUN 2019 Updated High-Speed RC Car
The RC vehicle has a rock-solid construction with metal gear parts for improved sturdiness. This gives it high productivity and longer life compared to the plastic gears.
It is equipped with a shockproof suspension system to handle unpleasant landscapes and a profoundly responsive steering system for smooth maneuvering.
Every wheel is a helical spring suspension for a great damping impact for a steadier drive. Also, it has a scale of 1:12 rough terrain 4WD vehicle with LED lights for multi-surface racing.
Lastly, the RC car can drift and can achieve a speed of up to 50 km/h.
- Truck battery –one, 7.4V/500mAh
- 100 meters of control range
- Remote control battery –three, 1.5V AA-size
- It is ready to run
- The RC car can achieve forward or backward and turn left or right
- Highly durable
- It could do well in the speed department
Haktoys Hak104 Stunt Master
The Haktoys HAK101 has an in-built bendable antenna that clearly receives commands and likewise acts as a safety measure that forestalls damage. It accompanies a charger that takes up to 100 minutes to completely charge.
Also, it has a plug and charge system giving more convenience since you don't have to remove the batteries before charging.
The RC car features a strong, non-removable battery that lasts for 16 minutes on a single charge to give your child an interrupted playtime.
- It is furnished with a durable, non-removable battery
- Convenient USB charging
- The wheels have built-in flashing LED lights
- Longer playtime
- It’s somehow fragile
The Fastest RC Cars
With regards to RC trucks and cars, finding the ones that are really fast can be cunning. What age are these faster speeds meant for?Will your kid be able to control these kinds of RC cars?
If these are the sorts of questions that you have, you will be happy to know that you are in the right place.
We've researched the top three Fast RC cars that you can buy for your kids in 2020.
Traxxas XO-1 1:7
With regard to the fastest RC car available, the Traxxas XO-1 Supercar stands out. The XO-1 hits 100mph, with appropriate LiPos batteries. It controls shockingly well, given its size and speed.
The XO-1 RC car will get to 60mph in only 2.3 seconds and will get to an astounding 100mph in only 4.92 seconds.
Traxxas joined forces with Castle Creations to make the Mamba Monster Extreme power system for the car’s extraordinary requirements.
Also, the motor is just a few cubic inches so it could be housed inside of the flawlessly designed exterior.
- 25.2V extreme ESC and the largest brushless motor ever
- Includes telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio with Wireless Module
- Fastest RC Car ever made
- Adjustable Options
- It needs a smartphone for top speed
Redcat Racing Lightning EPX Pro
Redcat Racing is unquestionably notable in the hobbyist network, and the Redcat Racing Lightning EPX Pro 1/10 Scale is the reason.
This beauty can run, on account of its electric brushless 3300kv 540 Novatech engine and a 7.4v 3500 mAh LIPO 15C battery.
Additionally, it has a lightweight plastic body that does not keep it too grounded. The Lightning EPX Pro additionally utilizes an adjustable independent suspension that is very similar to what you would find in actual life racing cars.
- 3300KV RC540 Brushless electric motor
- Shaft-driven 4 Wheel drive, 1/10 scale on-road car, Independent suspension
- It has a 7.4v 3500mAh 15C LiPO rechargeable battery
- 40MPH stock
- Looks great
- Great motor
- Short battery life
Redcat Racing Shredder XTE Electric Truck
The Shredder XTE electric truck satisfies its name, shredding anything that comes its way. This ready-to-run Shredder XTE incorporates a 1300Kv brushless motor, powerful steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system, and 120Amp brushless ESC.
Two 2S LiPO battery packs are needed (batteries are sold separately).
At 670mm (26.38") long, the Shredder XTE Electric Truck is a major truck!
The most recent set of Shredder cars includes huge high-grip off-road tires, huge bore oil-filled shock absorbers, and a fantastically powerful brushless motor.
- Large scale 3.0mm 6061 Aluminum chassis
- Large aggressive tires, Rear wing
- Scale body, 17mm hex hubs
- Highly durable
- Adjustable ride height
- It’s very fast
- You will have to buy the charger separately
Best Drifting RC Cars
If you have been looking for RC cars, you may have to stumble upon some of the drift RC car options that are on the market.
We understand that you can find it difficult to come up with a certain type of drift car. That is why we have made a list of the best drift RC cars in the market.
We hope you would find it useful. This type of RC cars enables your kids to play out a more extensive scope of stunts that cannot be achieved with regular cars.
Along these lines, if you are in the market for something to challenge your kids and keep them engaged, you will want to check out these cars that are mentioned below.
1. Exceed RC Drift Star RTR
This is a ground-breaking RC car intended for on-road drifting experience, though it comes at a higher cost than many cars in this category, it offers so many top-of-the-line features that users like.
The RC car is equipped for driving at up to 15 mph, which is amazing given the additional weight of the numerous aluminum parts.
The wheels specifically come with strong compound drift tires on top-performance rims that are very solid in case of accidents and add control and speed when drifting.
- 4WD system
- Powerful RC 540 motor
- Excellent front/rear camber and toe-in setup
- Durable aluminum parts
- Good choice for beginners
- Powerful RC540 brushed motor
- Slower and heavier than competing cars
Exceed MadSpeed Drift King Brushless Edition
Another Exceed drift RC car and we have the MadSpeed Drift Car, which is another incredible option for anybody that is on a tight budget.
Its unique centralized low center of gravity offers extraordinary stability, and the body is well detailed and realistic.
This drift RC car is manufactured ready to run, including a high-performance ESC and motor.
High-speed drifting is allowed by the brushless motor, and the car’s stability is incredible around corners. It is 4WD, high quality and eye-catching – the best drift RC car which won't cost a lot.
- Top speed is around 5 to 10 mph, but it is upgradeable
- 2.4Ghz Pistol Transmitter Radio Control
- Street-ready detailed drift body
- Very attractive and detailed body
- Extremely lightweight
- The battery isn’t durable
GPTOYS High-Speed Remote Control Drift Car
The RC vehicle can reach a great speed of up to 18 km/h! This offers your kids a lot of power to play around with for a long time.
There is a 360-degree rotating feature available as well. This allows your children to play out some interesting stunts.
Owing to the 2.4Ghz remote that is available, kids also have accurate command over the RC car. This is because the frequency reduces any interference.
With a 4WD feature built-in, you can be certain that your kids are offered even more control over their car.
Lastly, the drift RC car can run for up to 30 minutes when charged fully.
- 18 km/h top speed
- 2.4GHz radio remote control, with an LCD display screen
- Independent suspension
- 360-degree spinning ability
- Exclusive tires made for drifting
- There is no upgrade part available
- It could go faster
Best Gas-powered/Nitro RC Cars
Nitro RC cars are best for kids who are 13 years of age and above. Be that as it may, finding the ideal one can be daunting.
You should be certain that you have the correct fuel for your model and that your kid has had enough understanding to manage them.
If you were experiencing difficulties trying to find the perfect RC car for your youngster, you are in the right place.
In this segment, we will be walking you through different nitro RC cars available today in the market.
1. Traxxas T-Maxx
Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 is an awesome mini monster truck at 1/10 scale. The TRX 3.3 motor delivers a large amount of power and the car is 4WD implying that it can smoothly conquer any surface.
Enjoy speeds of about 45 mph with this monster truck, safe knowing that the TSM stability will ensure you are in control around those tight corners.
This RC car is made ready to run and it is available in four marvelous colors.
- 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- Upper shock mounts
- Pre-glued 3.8-inch Maxx Chevron tires
- 8 x adjustable oil-filled ultra-shocks
- Auto 2-speed shifting
- TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- Strengthened parts
- Striking body graphics
- It might arrive with loose screws
2. Losi 1/8 8IGHT 4WD Nitro RC Buggy RTR
The manufacturer promotes the fantastic 8IGHT 4WD Nitro Buggy with just two words: BRUTE FORCE. It goes as good as it looks as well.
The sealed differentials and metal-gear transmission give the additional durability needed to manage tough racing situations.
The buggy likewise sports rear and center dog bones that eliminate CV coupler friction.
They additionally improve bump handling at the back. High performance is okay; however, you likewise need a gas-powered RC vehicle that looks the part.
The brilliant design and bright, beautiful colors of this furious tiger are striking.
- Gen III radio tray for longer servo life
- 4mm T-6 aluminum chassis plate
- Dynamite .21 nitro engine with pull start
- Sealed differentials and metal-gear transmission
- Effective center and rear dog bones
- Brilliant design
- Pull start
3. Kyosho Mad Crusher
In view of the uncompromising Mad force cruiser chassis, The Mad Crusher fuses a 5-link suspension framework featuring ball joint lower and upper links in combination with horizontal rods that convey a deeper, supple stroke, a normal for rock Crawlers.
Furnished with the ground-breaking KE25 motor, you can ride over any terrain from off-road to asphalt in 1970s American pick-up truck style with practical scale wheels and tires.
Just add batteries and fuel to this beast ready set and you can get straight into monster truck racing actions!
- It incorporates 5-link suspension
- Includes synchro kit-231p+ transmitter and synchro
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on the front and rear to manage high-power loads
- Good fuel tank capacity
- High-quality steel gears
- Anti-interference remote control
- Turning isn’t easy
Best RC Rock Crawlers
Boys truly love their toys, particularly little RC cars. At some point in their lives, most men have had an RC rock crawler. Be that as it may, with such huge numbers of them available, how would one pick which is the best?
In the event that you are looking for one of these marvelous electronic toys, we’ve come up with a list of the top three RC rock crawlers in 2020 and you will find them below.
Altair High-Speed Remote-Control Truck
In case you are looking for a Ready to Run (RTR) strong rock crawler that is able to withstand anything thrown at it, the Power Pro 4×4 is an incredible choice for you.
This is a standout amongst other RC rock crawlers.
It is furnished with a 4-wheel independent suspension framework so every wheel can conform to obstacles on their own. This makes it simple for any audacious soul to ride through the most difficult surfaces.
- Includes 2.4GHZ radio controller
- 4-wheel drive
- Double Motor
- 2-speed modes
- It is very durable
- Easy to Use
- Comes ready-to-run
- It has a short battery life
Axial SCX 10 II Jeep Cherokee 4WD RC Rock Crawler
The Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee Rock Crawler is a definitive blend of excellent designing and unrivaled scale authenticity! the innovations begin with the unique Ar44 hi-pinion axle that enhances sturdiness, improves driveshaft edges, and gives ground clearance.
Also, the universal axles permit up to 45 degree of steering, and an 8-degree kingpin edge amplifies efficiency.
The extreme gear transmission is two-speed capable. The metallic c-channel frame-rail body is also extra rigid.
- The innovative AR44 Hi-Pinion axle gives durability
- Licensed body, METHOD Mesh wheels,1.9 inch All-Terrain tires, and JCR Off-road Vanguard bumpers,
- Can tackle the toughest trails
- It comes with spare parts
- The front is weighted for traction
- Too heavy
Traxxas 1/10 Scale TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler
The TRX-4 Sport blends the driving dynamics and unbeatable ground clearing of Traxxas portal axles, Trail tires, clingy canyon, and a lightweight pickup truck body for a performance-focused, learner new TRX-4.
The Sport’s unique wheels, bumpers, and body were intended for improved performance in tech areas.
Regardless of whether it is a hardcore technical crawl, or a fun trail run, the TRX-4 Sport's ability and purpose-built approach take your RC car driving adventure to another level.
- Innovative portal axles
- Waterproof electronics
- Fully locked front and rear differentials
- Waterproof electronics
- Extreme off-road ability
- Rugged and powerful
- No battery included
Best RC Cars with an fpv Camera
Not even RC vehicles have been excluded in this era of digitalization. We now have cameras in the world of RC cars, bringing a sort of fun you could have thought was beyond the realm of imagination.
Imagine yourself in these RC trucks and racers, completely immersed enthusiastically at hand, however controlling it from the outside.
Truly engaging right? In any case, that is not all. Think of live-streams, real-time videos, and nice photos of the environment you have put your car in.
1. Vaughn Gittin Jr. Ford F-150
Made for rough terrain, this rock crawler truck has full-time 4WD and nylon-reinforced steering segments.
The tough super flex suspension has steel coil shock springs and semi-pneumatic, rubber tires with thorn-like all-terrain tread.
On the pavement, on the rocks, in the weeds, or far away from the beaten path, this truck is capable of all.
The added gaming style, dual joystick transmitter controls Left/Right Steering and Forward/Reverse Driving and has a fold-away gadget holder.
Download the free RaceCam app on your smartphone, and capture photos or make videos to share your experience with your friends and family or with the World!
- The 2.4GHz controller not only controls Forward/Reverse and Right/Left movement
- You can also turn the camera on or off without having to stop the fun.
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Nylon-reinforced steering components
- Heavy-duty tires with thorn-like all-terrain treads
- It performs well on all surfaces
- Waterproof electronics
- Limited control of speed
DeXop Newest 4WD Off-Road Remote Control Car
Imagine the thrill and fun of experiencing insane drifting actions, bold stunts, sharp turns, and blistering speeds from the driver’s seat.
Everything has been brought right to your eyes in HD. That is what DeXop's newest RC truck guarantees.
On its rooftop sits a 720p HD Wi-Fi camera whose job is to record amusing videos and take neat pictures as you dive into your adventures.
Download the app and enjoy real-time transmission from your smartphone.
- Wi-Fi transmission range of 35 to 40 meters
- Independent suspension springs
- 4GHz radio frequency with a control distance of 80 meters
- You can control it through your smartphone app
- Has a long Wi-Fi transmission range
- It can handle grueling terrains at top speeds
- Making sharp turns while on top speed can be difficult
Koowheel RC Car Desert Buggy With FPV Camera
Imagine yourself inside a real-life buggy, shredding off the trail, and speeding through tough terrains. Such a wild and energizing adventure, right?
Now, that is what awaits you immediately you put on those VR glasses.
A 720p HD camera placed on the roof of the buggy will live stream videos directly to your phone, and even take photos of your experiences.
- Equipped with FPV Camera HD 720P
- Recharging battery via USB port
- Full function control, forward / reverse / left / right
- Comes with a speed control system
- Has multi-surface capabilities
- It can survive many crashes
- Charging time is too long
There’s a wide range of remote-controlled cars out there. You will certainly get confused about how to pick the best one for you.
We have made this guide for you to help you nail down the best choice for you. Contingent upon your ease of use, you can pick the one that suits your requirements.
If you are purchasing one for your child, look for the one that is durable, safe and easy to use. In the event that you are a racing aficionado, you would want top-rated RC cars.
Continue reading to learn about the important factors to consider before putting your money on an RC car.
Things to Consider
There are numerous factors to consider before buying your RC car. You need to take a look at the wide range of features, the price, and the impressive parts.
We can make it easier for you by enlightening you concerning the primary things that are significant about an RC vehicle. With our assistance, you’ll be able to cut down your choices.
RC cars can either be off-road or on-road types. They can be buggies, trucks, and even be replicas. You have to know where you’ll be driving your car more before buying one.
You can even own an RC vehicle that can interchange being an off-road and on-road car.
The sort of crowd you’re looking to dazzle ought to likewise be put under consideration because a replica would be amazing when you are flaunting it among your friend; however, it will not perform well in a professional race.
The size of an RC car is compared with actual-life size cars and thus for comparison, they’re rated on a ration scale. For instance, a 1:10 scale vehicle would be very big since a full-sized car would just be ten times bigger.
The smaller the scale the better it is in terms of upkeeping costs. In fact, some RC vehicles are big sized like 1:5 or even 1:4 however these vehicles need more upkeeping and it is just like you have another vehicle.
You have to choose whether you need an RC buggy or truck essentially to pass time or if you are aiming to drive one for a proper race.
Based on your intention, you can choose an RC car that answers your needs. The faster the car is, the harder it is to control. However, you’ll do well in competitions.
You do not need a fast RC car to pass time. For that, anything would do.
It is all fun and games until the car runs out of battery, which is the reason why an RC vehicle needs to have a lasting battery. Producers put various types of batteries in their RC cars.
Some even put two batteries inside to enhance the run-time. Regardless, you will not be able to get beyond 40 minutes out of a battery-powered RC car.
Maybe the cost is the most important factor. You can bend your ways around many things but when it comes to price you are left with no choice.
In this way, before you proceed to search for the best RC cars 2020 remember your budget so you can settle on a wise choice. RC vehicles are normally valued at around $50 to $1000.
The more expensive the car is, the better it features will be. In the list we provided above, you will come across RC cars belonging to each price bracket.
A wide scope of vehicles can help you better compare the features that accompany them. It is when you compare the different features that you can truly see how the price is the most influencing factor.
Type of RC Cars Available
In the RC market, you will discover different kinds of RC cars. You need to pick a car that will excite your kid, and they wouldn't imagine anything better than to use it.
The Types of RC Cars are:
- Monster RC Cars: These are RC trucks with huge tires intended for off-road. They accompany incredible ground clearance. Also, they are able to run through any obstacle. The only downgrade is that they do not give high speeds compared to other trucks.
- Stadium RC Cars: These are RC cars with a carriage body with better suspensions. They’re all-round cars you will discover in the market. They can go through even and rough surfaces. An extraordinary choice for outdoor adventures. Their suspensions allow them to reach high speeds compared to monster trucks.
- Short Course RC Cars: These are incredible RC vehicles intended for rough terrain power drive. They arrive in a packed body which makes them stronger. They accomplish extraordinary performances like flying, flips, jumps, and all imaginable stunts. They are likewise delivering very high speeds.
There are different types of RC cars available for you on the market. You don't need to worry about choosing which one is the most ideal for you.
Our review and guide are really helpful in terms of clearing all your confusion. The RC cars we’ve reviewed above are the best in their categories.
Follow our guides and ensure that you buy your RC car from a trusted brand that produces great quality RC cars. You do not want to regret it later.
Leave a Comment